REJECTION OF SEED PLOTS
The agency has the authority to reject seed plots offered for certification when –
- the isolation distance is inadequate.
- the seed crop does not conform to the prescribed field standards for any factor or contaminant.
- one-third or more of a self-pollinated crop is so heavily lodged as to render it impossible to take the field counts.
- one third or more is lodged just prior to or during flowering so that inspection during flowering is difficult/ not possible.
- The application in Form-1 is submitted after flowering stage of the crop.