REPORTING OF RESULTS
All the observations recorded in the seed analysis card and checked for proper entry and 26 calculations before reporting. The results are then decoded and transferred to the seed analysis report for further communication to the sender of the sample.
1. Brine (10%) solution is prepared by dissolving 10g common salt (sodium chloride) in 100 ml of water. Soaking in brine has to be done only where ergot infection is noticed but within the prescribed field standard. The seed is to be dipped in brine solution for 5-10 min and ergot sclerotia removed. The seed is washed thoroughly with water.
2. The seed is to be treated only if loose smut infection is suspected or detected in the seed.
- About Us
- Classes & Sources of Seeds
- Phases of Seeds Certification
- Seeds Certification Procedures
- Field Inspection
- Rejection of Seeds Plots
- Re Inspection
- Harvesting Threshing & Transportation
- Spot Sorting Shelling & Certification of Seed Producer
- Seed Processing
- Seed Sampling
- Reporting Of Results
- Bagging Tagging
- Pollination Behaviour
- Seed Legislation